The Gita Reading Society, Singapore invites everyone to the most joyous auspicious Festival of Chariot, “Jagannath Ratha Yatra” where Their Lordships Sri Jagannath, Baladev and Subadra shower us with Their mercy by coming to meet us as we welcome them with sankirtan and chanting of the Holy Name!
Please come and pull the Lord’s chariot and invite Him to your hearts.
Venue: Yio Chu Kang Stadium, Singapore
Time: 10th September 3-9pm
♦♦♦ Event Highlights ♦♦♦ → Chariot Pulling → Cultural Events → Face Painting & Henna → Games Stalls → Gift Shops → Fancy Dress Competition → Snacks Corner → Free Sumptuous Dinner Prasadam
1. On the spot registration between 4:30pm-5:30pm !
2. There is no stage walk to be done by children. Judges will walk around the stadium to choose winners.
3. Prizes will be distributed at kids activity stall at 6pm.
4. Participation certificates will be given to all participants.
5. Age limit: Below 10 years