- This event has passed.
Jagannath Ratha Yatra Singapore
July 3, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Gita Reading Society, Singapore invites everyone to the most joyous auspicious Festival of Chariot, “Jagannath Ratha Yatra” where Their Lordships Sri Jagannath, Baladev and Subadra shower us with Their mercy by coming to meet us as we welcome them with sankirtan and chanting of the Holy Name!
Be a part of the most awaited festival of the year which celebrates the Journey of Lord Jagannath with His elder brother Lord Baladev and Sister Lordess Subhadra on a Huge Chariot, pulled by hand in grand procession.
Please come and pull the Lord’s chariot and invite Him to your hearts.
Games and prizes
Face painting, Heena and Tattoo
Fancy dress competition
Mantra Meditation booth
Books and Souvenirs stalls
Food and Snacks corner
Fancy Dress Competition:
1. On the spot registration between 3pm-5pm !
2. There is no stage walk to be done by children. Judges will walk around the stadium to choose winners.
3. Winners will be announced around 7:30-8pm.
4. Participation certificates will be given to all participants.
5. Age limit: Below 10 years
*Sumptuous Dinner “Prasadam” will be served to all!
*Come Pull the Lord’s Chariot and Sing, Dance and Dine. ALL ARE WELCOME!*